Enterprise Cloud Security Risk Management I
This is the first of a three part series of courses focused on Enterprise and Cloud System Security Risk Management.
About the Course
In this course you will review and analyze the compliance implications of selected cloud security policies and methods with a specific focus on the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Risk Management Framework (RMF), the NIST Cyber Security Framework (CSF), the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC), and FedRAMP. Integrating enterprise and cloud system risk management, you will apply the frameworks as they complete project deliverables and communicate project results. In addition, you will develop in-depth analytic competencies by applying the Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) of the Certified Authorization Professional (CAP) to relevant risk management problems.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the RMF and risk management and assessment for information technology systems
- Apply cost-effective security controls based on risk and best practices on assessment and analysis
- Understand the RMF/CSF/FISMA/NIST processes for authorizing federal IT systems and authorization processes
- Explain RMF step by step procedures
- Understand different key roles and their responsibilities
- Recognize recent publications of NIST and FISMA regarding RMF and select, implement, and assess security controls
- Apply the RMF/CSF/FedRAMP/CMMC procedures to real world application, and ways to monitor security controls
- Tackle the problems of RMF in each phase of procedures