Cloud Security Risk Management Bootcamp
This bootcamp offers a comprehensive guide for learning about Risk Management Strategies and Frameworks including RMF, CSF, FedRAMP, CMMC.
About the Bootcamp
CybUR’s Enterprise Cloud Security Risk Management Bootcamp is a challenging, part-time program that takes a multidisciplinary approach in helping you attain a deep understanding of topics related to risk management including:
- Analyzing NIST Special Publications, NIST RMF, NIST CSF, CMMC, NIST FedRAMP, and other governmental guidance and policies pertaining to Enterprise Cloud Security Risk Management.
- Step-by-Step System Security Plan template completion, including: system categorization; control selection; Cloud-based system boundary identification
- Certified Authorization Professional (CAP) exam preparation.
- Advance your skill set even if you’re currently employed through convenient classes.
- Benefit from a comprehensive set of career services to help you achieve career success.
What You Will Learn
Understanding RMF and risk management and assessment for information technology systems
Applying the Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) of the Certified Authorization Professional (CAP) to relevant risk management-effective security controls based on risk and best practices on assessment and analysis
Understanding RMF/CSF/FISMA/NIST processes for authorizing federal IT systems and authorization processes
RMF step by step procedures
Reviewing recent publications of NIST and FISMA regarding RMF and select, implement, and assess security controls
Applying the RMF/CSF/FedRAMP/CMMC procedures to real world application, and ways to monitor security controls
Tackling the problems of RMF in each phase of procedures
Hands-on Training. 100% Online.
At the CybUR Boot Camp, you will get hands-on training in cybersecurity. You will also learn methods, techniques, and best practices for accurately conveying the severity of the risks facing an organization’s security posture.