This course will help deepen your understanding of security and risk management and prepares you for the CISSP exam.
This course The CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional is considered as a quality standard in the field of information security. It is offered by (ISC)2 which is an international non-profit organization with more than 200,000 certified members.
About the Course
This is the first part of a 2-part course series of courses that combines theoretical security models with practical state-of-the-art examples for a comprehensive and useful introduction to this field. It benefits auditors, system administrators, or anyone else with a basic understanding of information technology.
What You Will Learn
Learn what you need to pass the 8 domains of the CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK):
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Communications & Network Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
Who This Course Is For
It benefits auditors, system administrators, or anyone else with a basic understanding of information technology.
Suitable for mid- and senior-level managers who are working towards, or have already achieved a position.
For those who want to keep up with ever evolving cybersecurity threats.
Skills you will develop in the course
IS THE CISSP RIGHT FOR ME?
Why CISSP Matters
Earning the CISSP proves you have what it takes to effectively design, implement and manage a best-in-class cybersecurity program.
- New certifications, such as the CISSP, often lead to salary increases.
- You may qualify for more advanced roles within your company.
Common Job Roles For CISSP
Individuals who complete Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) training and certification qualify for the following job roles:
- Security Systems Analyst
- Auditor or Architect Security and IT Managers
- Network Engineer, Analyst, Architect or Administrator
- Information Systems Security Manager
- Director of Security
- IT Director/Manager
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Information Security Officer